| Jacke, Sneaker: Metro Boutique / Jupe: H&M / Shirt: Chicorée / Brille: Fielmann / Kette: Secondhand |
On these pictures you can see one of my most special birthday presents: my hair. Charlene helped me to decolorate my hair and she did a fantastic job. The decoloration of such long hair is always a heavy process. Moreover red colored hair as starting position is quite complicated but Charlene mastered this challenge perfectly . She even provided me the most fitting hair colour for this striking outfit. To take care of my hair, I decided to wait a wee before using the final coloration. The beautiful, apple green skirt by H&M is also a present, from Mama. It fits my monster jacket perfectly. This had been a last years birthday present. The cool rivet-sneakers were a present that I made myself. We can say that for this outfit I only wear gifts.
by Désirée Lynch


love your hair. so wonderful.
AntwortenLöschenlovely greets
maren anita
FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita
i love every bit of it !
AntwortenLöschenHihi, genau so sehen meine Haare auch gerade aus. Will wieder rot drüber Färben aber auch erst mal 2 Tage warten :)
AntwortenLöschenLiebe Grüße, Doreen
The glasses are awesome, I love it!
AntwortenLöschenShort hair is cute, Long hair is Sexy ;)
hugs, Debbie
sieht super-süß aus! vor allem das Shirt :) und mit der Jacke kannst du toll zwischen süß und lässig Switchen :) eines meiner liebsten Désirée-Outfits!
AntwortenLöschenalles Liebe