| Cardigan: H&M / Shirt: C&A / Hose: Secondhand / Clutch: Tally Weijl / Stiefel: Metro Boutique / Ring: Orsay |
This outfit shooting was a lot of fun, becaus we did most of pics with a longer objective and a big disctance. So I acted much more naturally, because I didn't know exactly when the photo was taken. So we got this paparazzi effect I tried to encrease with the camera display design on some pics. Looks cool...
I wasn't pretty happy with the outfit when I left home in the morning. The combination of comic shirt and zebra cardigan seemed to be a little bit too much, but then suddenly I thought it was cool and a real style mix. Even with animal print, the cardigan looks really elegant, almost like a blazer, and the comicshirt from the children's department (oh yeah, it's for little boys ^^) is completely contrasting. With them I combined my beloves harem pants, black high heeled boots and a big black clutch or notbook bag with keyboard print. I didn't wear jewelry exept of the blue ring, because the mix of comicshirt and animalprint couldn't need more rivalry.
by Charlene Lynch
