Natürlich gibt es auch Ringe, Armbänder, Haarschmuck, Taschen und Kleidung. Ein Besuch auf dieser Seite lohnt sich auf jeden Fall!
![]() |
SILVER COLLAR CUFF CHUNKY LARGE ROUND GRECIAN NECKLACECHUNKY ART DECO CRYSTAL VINTAGE STYLE COLLAR GOLD NECKLACE |
![]() |
| FLOWER MULTISTONE CRYSTAL NECKLACE MULTICOLOURED ROCK CHICK STUDDED CUFF CHOKER GOLD NECKLACE GRECIAN GODDESS VINTAGE STYLE EGYPTIAN NECKLACE |
![]() |
| MULTI CRYSTAL OLIVIA COLLAR NECKLACE GOLD RED STUDDED ROCK CHIC FUNKY SILVER NECKLACE |
![]() |
| GOLD FRINGE COLLAR BOHO BEADED LONG GLAM GLITZ NECKLACE CRYSTAL HEART OLIVIA COLLAR SILVER NECKLACE |
![]() |
| PEACOCK FEATHER FLOWER RHINESTONE CRYSTAL GOLD NECKLACE FAUX CRYSTAL SHAPE ARTY GOLD MULTICOLOURED NECKLACE STUDDED ROCK CHICK COLLAR GOLD OLIVIA GRECIAN NECKLACE |
![]() |
| BATTERED METAL GOLD TRIBAL STYLE CHUNKY NECKLACE |
| SEXY CRYSTAL RHINESTONE GRECIAN NECKLACE |
| GOLD CHUNKY METAL LEOPARD SPOT NECKLACE ORANGE
Yes, you already know about my passionate love for hudge statement necklaces and I've showed you my purchase in a post. Now I discovered this absolutely amazing shop called "365fashions" on Ebay and I fell in love at least 365 times... ^^ So many stunning, extraordinary necklaces... I couldn't believe it. Especially those pieces in Greek and Egyptian style. I just see myself in a long, light colored dress with one of those big and massive necklaces... I'd feel like a goddess...:) Here I want to show you some of them. And yeah, I really couldn't decide, so there are some pics more... :)
|
Of course there are rings, bracelets, hair pieces, bags and clothes as well. You should absolutely visit this shop!
by Charlene Lynch







Die haben echt wahnsinnig schöne Sachen
AntwortenLöschen